When we first developed the game of Stones it quickly became apparent that we needed a way to carry all of our gear around the stretches during play. After looking spending a couple of years looking for the right bag, we finally decided to design our own bags, to fit the unique needs of a Stones player. We teamed up with the Resource Center in Jamestown, NY to develop and manufacture the perfect bag for the game of Stones, customized with all of the features you need to enjoy a day on the course.
The Resource Center, an organization that works to empower people living with disabilities, has an amazing team of tailors that fabricate packs and airdrop bags for the US Military. We used the same 1000 denier nylon in our bags so they can take a beating for many years of hard use.
- Large main compartment has plenty of room for your set of 4 Stones
- Slot in the main compartment to hold your spot
- See-thru score card holder under the flap keeps your score card dry
- 2 small side pockets are the perfect size to hold a mark, your keys, and any other small items
- 2 large side pockets are the perfect size for a 12oz bottle of your favorite beverage and any other larger items
- Tape measure clip keeps your tape handy and secure
- D-ring to attach a towel to keep your Stones clean
- Over shoulder strap for carrying your bag to the course and a smaller hand strap makes it easy to grab your bag and move to the next spot.
- Snap close flap keeps your Stones from rolling out